F5-E (help) BFM and aircraft question to get better in flying :)

_schepper_

Hey i am flying the BFM campaing,

At the moment i am at mission 6

1) what i see every time when i am in the air, above around 10.000 feet my altimeter and speed meter and the other wan thats let you see how fast you go up or down stops working....

But first engagment is at 23000 feet?

I have to fly really low to get the 3 meters back working...

Am i doing somthing wrong?

2 ) And is it normal that i really struggel to get back to nelis with all the fuel i have? I have an empty tank just before last checpoint.

There is only 1 mission that i made back to nelis with fuel and plane stopt working when i was taxi to parking space i really try to fly around 300 a 350 at 8000feet to keep meters working and the tacan because lower than 5000 tacan cant find the 12x

The other missions i land on different airport and 1 time in vegas :D

I really whant to know and to learn the skills to perform a realistic good training mission

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600K oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / saitek rudder ((next upgrade)mfg crosswind) / logitech warthog hotas + 20cm extention

Something that has bugged me forever. For some reason even in NO visible moisture ED simulates the pitot tunes freezing....makes me pull my hair out. But yes, for the sake of getting your altimeter to work you need to turn your pitot heat on.

Also try flying to and from the engagement area at 23000 that's what I did and seemed to work well. Be cautious of burner use!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

Ohh my :D

Thanks for the solution

I didnt notis the cold situation in vr.. but somme freezing effect would indeed be nice :)

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600K oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / saitek rudder ((next upgrade)mfg crosswind) / logitech warthog hotas + 20cm extention