[Bug] Stick limiter overide not mappable

*Rage*

If you can use profile software for your HOTAS.

I've mapped the Y key with the X-55 profile program on the Pinkie and is working

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

POSSIBLE SOLUTION

Temporary solution (until a fix by ED).

Go to: "...\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Input\su-27\joystick" folder.

(If you don't have FC3, maybe the path would be "...\Mods\aircraft\Su-27\Input\joystick[/b]" or similar like that.)

Open default.lua via a software like Notepad++

Go to an empty line under the "-- Flight Control" section. #32 maybe. Actually it doesn't matter the line. Just go to an empty one.

And paste this:

{down = iCommandPlane_HOTAS_LeftThrottleButton, up = iCommandPlane_HOTAS_LeftThrottleButton_Off, name = _('Stick Limiter Override'), category = _('Flight Control')},

I assume you can now assign this function for your HOTAS.

But! Next DCS update, this file will be moved into a _backup.### folder.

EDIT: I added the code line and attached the defult.lua file here for joystick assignment.

Edited by Devrim
  • Like 1

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Did it work?

Anybody?

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• 1 month later...

confirmed not working as mappable only Y on keyboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Ow so it's not on pinky (wheel break) anymore? Now i understand why it was not working for me. Man i was trying and trying to do sharp turns against this F-15 but instead i was in a 15 minute dogfight lock wondering why AoA override did not work as supposed to :D :D

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

• 2 weeks later...

what does it do anyways and how different from ASC switch is it?

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

what does it do anyways and how different from ASC switch is it?

You stay in control of the aircraft and can pull more G.

ASC off is much easier to stall even at high speed.

i7 7700k • 1080Ti • 32GB @ 3200 MHz • 525GB M.2 • Oculus Rift

Warthog + Pro Flight

You stay in control of the aircraft and can pull more G.

ASC off is much easier to stall even at high speed.

Ah Flow.. Merci!

• 2 weeks later...

U mean: easier to brake wings! As documented in many, many cases in former USSR, Russia and China. No other fighter ever in history of flight lost so many wings as Su27 did because Sukhoi made them out of glass instead of elastic steel-titanium core warped with aviation grade aluminum because of lack of material in anyway tiny Soviet union mining resources. :thumbup: Its of course off topic discussion so no need to stroke that :smartass:

Anyway, @Devrim thanx for sharing your code :thumbup: Ill try that.