Mission 8-Radio Hunting

Birdy*

Hi Guys,

I have a big problem with the 8th mission, radio hunting. If the mission works as far as it goes, I can not finish the mission. There is no "mission successful" message. Likewise, the two Mi-24 do not end up with me. They circle only above the helipad.

Anyone an idea what I can do, or what I do wrong?

I have already tried on various pad to land, and have already already the heli completely drove down .....

Thanks a lot, and sorry for my bad english! :music_whistling:

• 1 month later...

Well, I encoutered another problem...probably simply related to the AI, but anyway annoying. When the two Hind should have landed, only one made it to the camp. The 2nd was "alive" but stuck in a mountain! See 2nd screenshots... you can see the dust from the air/blades.

(I only took off to take the screenshots. During the mission I was waiting for several minutes with time compression, but nothing happened).

I noticed the 2nd Hind when I switched through the helicopters by pressing F2 several times and when it simply showed the mountain. Therefore, there was no way for me to finish the mission and I'll have to redo it :cry_2:

Edit: BTW, it seems like this mission has the map objects forced to "on"? In my options, I have "show map only" but I saw my helicopter as wel as all the friendly objects. IMO it shouldn't be forced on. Let the user decide what he wants to see on the map.

Screen_171106_115855.thumb.jpg.c3dc8ffaa4ff3dea03fe8bb3773f51d9.jpg

Screen_171106_115943.thumb.jpg.7e033fece6cdca96fbdf717ce4a2c799.jpg