preformance issues in dcs 1.5

frogger

hi guys im just wondering if anyone has had any issues with fps with the mirage in 1.5

i can fly the mirage in 2.0 with my pimax 4k vr fine but in 1.5 its so laggy i cant fly even with the settings on low and no vr headset. other aircraft such as the L39 i can fly with medium settings no problem. its just the mirage.

have spoken to razbam about it but they are not aware of any issues relating to it so seeking the communities feedback.

any help appreciated

I assume with "laggy" you mean low frame rate?

If so, no I don't have any frame rate issues while flying the Mirage.

I also assume you did the usual cleanup / repair / cleanse shader folder?

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

nothing like that yet. just seems strange that every other aircraft i fly is able to fly on medium high settings and the mirage even on low is almost unflyable. i know when i got the c101 it was the same if u had cockpit lighting on in dcs 1.5 as it was more suited to 2.0 just the same as i could fly the mirage in 2.0 without issue.

went into saved games in windows and found dcs and dcs open beta. i uninstalled 2.0 because i was having activation issues with modules in 1.5 but the saved games folder was still there. i deleted it and now the issue is completely gone. i dont know why or if it is the reason for the issue but at least i can fly the mirage again :D