Would it be possible to get a update?

Neon

Not really a small jump..

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Oh, is C model still in Beta ?

Officially, no. In reality, yes.

• Like 1
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

No, it's been said plenty of times before, too classified.

Is the incoming F18 completely declassified? I don't think so. Same is for the M2000C. That's why Razbam's M2000C is not 100% representative of the real one (check the D2M thread for example). But in the end it's fine for the players.

Making the 2000-5, in my opinion, would be possible based on informations given to the public (documentaries, articles, etc...). And players would be happy with the final result.

Is the incoming F18 completely declassified? I don't think so. Same is for the M2000C. That's why Razbam's M2000C is not 100% representative of the real one (check the D2M thread for example). But in the end it's fine for the players.

Making the 2000-5, in my opinion, would be possible based on informations given to the public (documentaries, articles, etc...). And players would be happy with the final result.

"...excellent argument!

Same for many other moduls on DCS: Are they all completely declassified? We certainly know: No !!! ---> depiction is always a compromise between what you get (regarding necessary informations) and final outcome.

Edited by NevSmith

We have what we have and it is M2000C why bother opening such threads ?

Same threads can be found in every module section - A10 suite 8, ka-52, f-15e, su-27n and so on and so on.

There is a reason why ED and 3rd parties choose which version to make and I am pretty sure that they would do even f-35 if it was possible.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It depends on what you want.

I would like to remind you that Mirage 2000-5 is a completly different plane, with different better radar, systems, electronics, cocpit, weapons, etc.

What's more.

More possible is making Mirage 2000-5F then Mirage 2000-5 Mk2 which Greece has.

Not sure if 5F has a possibility to attack ground targets, even the same as 2000C has.

Mk 2 is a better version but there's no any information about this. Not many models were built and some older were upgraded.

Edited by Valium

There is a certain level of reality that ED requires from themselves and 3rd parties in order to make a module. Even though there might be some docs on the M2K-5, its probably nowhere near enough to create a 'realistic' module. Combining this with the fact that the French are extremely reluctant to share about their techologies, we yet again come to the point, as stated several times before in this thread, that its not possible and that its not going to happen. Period.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Yes, that's a point.

2000-5F, 2000-5 Mk.2, Gripen, Dassault Rafale, Typhoon are too new. They contain high technology which is secret at this moment.

From the other site, Typhon is under VEAO development but it doesn't seem to be relased in two or more years.

F-18 - soon to be relased

Super Hornet by Coretex ???

Why there's no F-16 version, even Block 15...?!

From the other site, Typhon is under VEAO development but it doesn't seem to be relased in two or more years.

Not anymore, VEAO has cancelled all projects for DCS except the P-40F. Also, they were able to get this information because they had been contracted by the British DoD, to create a full fidelity simulator for them. They were given permission to create a commercial version without the strictly classified stuff. Good luck trying that from French DoD..

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Three letters : B.M.S

Three letters : D. C. S.! We want it here, with superior quality FM and systems done by ED or Belsimtek!

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

I think the reason it's never been done (and not planned to be done) is that they would be opening a can of worms where you have people comparing and nitpicking. No one wants that kind of scrutiny.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Three letters : D. C. S.! We want it here, with superior quality FM and systems done by ED or Belsimtek!

Pls speak for yourself.

A F-16 module here will always be compared with Valdemort and it will lose in this this comparision in every subject for years.

Why should ED or any 3rd party start on this competition?

There are dozens of other nice airframes which could be modelled - and in 3-4 weeks we'll get the F-18 which is kinda "F-16 de luxe". ;)

• Like 1