FPL page does not allow return to NAV

Viktor_UHPK

On the real 430, you hold clear from any page to go back to the default nav page.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

Yes, and that seems to work every time (at least for me). However, AFAIK you should be able to exit FPL mode (when the cursor is not active at least) with a short press of the CLR or FPL buttons as well. I'll try to recreate the problem I had once I'm home.

Yes, and that seems to work every time (at least for me). However, AFAIK you should be able to exit FPL mode (when the cursor is not active at least) with a short press of the CLR or FPL buttons as well. I'll try to recreate the problem I had once I'm home.

Just looked through the 430 manual, and the only thing I could find was that the clear key will return to the default nav page when held. Otherwise it just deletes, or cancels an entry. It doesn't work as described in the first post.

From page 1-3:

(5) CLR Key – Used to erase information, remove map detail, or to cancel an entry . Press and hold the CLR key to immediately display the Default NAV Page.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

• 1 month later...