SU 33 Auto Throttle

Rene Coulon

Is anyone else having snags with the Auto throttle...pre the last update it worked really well...had fantastic system coupling to airbrake etc...Now it just does not seam to work...engages, but does not keep speeds as reqd in return or landing modes as indicated on the HUD

Asus ROG MAXIMUS X Formula

Intel i7- 8700K 4.8ghz

Asus GTX 2080ti OC edition

64 Gb RAM at 3200mhz

Kraken X 72 cooler

Samsung CHG90 monitor at 144 htz

DCS on M.2 drive 500 Gb

ok...you might have a good point..was trying dark deck approaches last night so a tad swamped...will have another look, but its a big change in function

Asus ROG MAXIMUS X Formula

Intel i7- 8700K 4.8ghz

Asus GTX 2080ti OC edition

64 Gb RAM at 3200mhz

Kraken X 72 cooler

Samsung CHG90 monitor at 144 htz

DCS on M.2 drive 500 Gb

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread, but I try it.

So I like to do the mid air refuelling where the auto throttle is really useful with SU-33 from FC3. But I am not sure how its working, what it the initial speed that the system try to hold? How can I reset? Where the initial speed coming from?

When I turn it on the plane speed start to change radical, so I must ticking the switch a lot without any help to know what I doing. It would be nice to set the current speed to initial somehow then change it.

Also I do not see any information about the stepping, one click how mutch change? It depend the mode (ASC refuelling mode or normal fly mode or anything)?

So I really want to see a detailed description about this function but I do not found any.

...what it the initial speed that the system try to hold?

Current speed.

How can I reset?

Auto throttle ON/OFF, but there is no reset speed, you need work with throtle manually, airbrake and control your speed before you go AT ON. Or just work with AT speed decrease/increase.

Where the initial speed coming from?

From your current speed.

When I turn it on the plane speed start to change radical, so I must ticking the switch a lot without any help to know what I doing. It would be nice to set the current speed to initial somehow then change it.

Only in refueling mode it will work 1 click = 1kmph. All other modes will show changed speed by 10kmph when is reached.

Also I do not see any information about the stepping, one click how mutch change? It depend the mode (ASC refuelling mode or normal fly mode or anything)?

Only in refueling mode it will work 1 click (increase/decrease speed) = 1kmph.

Edited by Falcon_S

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Only in refueling mode it will work 1 click = 1kmph. All other modes will show changed speed by 10kmph when is reached.

Actually I can set only the ASC fefuelling mode on, any other situation the button is pushed but no green light. Do I need to set anything else?

I try to figure out what's wrong. Maybe when I turn it off the throttle syncronizing with the phisical throttle is making my problem. Or when I turn on the speed changing too fast? I do some test flight and test it :) Thanks for the information!

• 2 months later...

I'm too having trouble with Autothrust

Actually I can set only the ASC fefuelling mode on, any other situation the button is pushed but no green light. Do I need to set anything else?

I try to figure out what's wrong. Maybe when I turn it off the throttle syncronizing with the phisical throttle is making my problem. Or when I turn on the speed changing too fast? I do some test flight and test it :) Thanks for the information!

I'm too having issue with autothrust especially in refueling mode, but i'm waiting to see what BIGNEWY or the dev team says!

Best regards

e33et