For all Su-27 lovers

urze

I hope he's remembered the very first Unbreakable Universal Law of R/C Model-Building:

Your Pride And Joy Is Going To Crash!

I just hope it flies for long enough for it to have been worthwhile - that thing is a beast.

On the one hand, I'm deeply envious of his drive, commitment and resource in building such a thing.

On the other . . . I dunno . . . is it nerdier than flightsimming? :P

I hope he's remembered the very first Unbreakable Universal Law of R/C Model-Building:

I just hope it flies for long enough for it to have been worthwhile - that thing is a beast.

On the one hand, I'm deeply envious of his drive, commitment and resource in building such a thing.

I totally agree with you!:thumbup:

I am planning to meet him for his first flight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

LOL But everybody wants one.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few". - Sir Winston Churchill 1940.

• 6 months later...

A truly amazing piece of work.

Am I right in thinking this aircraft isn't intended to fly, I can't see anywhere on the website that says he intends to get it airborne and I would find it incredible he would risk 6 years work to do this.