IGN preview request

Greetings

I'm the Editor in Chief for IGN's Aussie branch, and have been trying to make contact with the developers of Black Shark. Alas, I haven't had a reply to my emails. I'm hoping it's more of a language issue than flat out ignoring us (we'd like to do some stories on Black Shark), hence my post to the English speaking forums.

If anybody can help put me in touch with the developers, please contact me at XXXXX.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

I hope ED seriously looks into that. Previews on a major gaming site is about the best free PR you can get.

And flightsimulations will need as much PR as they can get to break out of their market niche. Remember 10-15 years ago ? Then flightsims were among the big genres of PC games. While the market has changed quite a bit, I believe that potential still has to be somewhere. While I don't think sims will ever compete ( again ) with shooters or RPGs, there has to be more than what we currently see.

• Like 1

Gunslinger, in Russia New Year calls for long holidays, IIRC, which is probably why you have been unable to get in touch if you tried to do so recently :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Thanks guys, we've been contacted by the team, and look forward to delivering some extensive BS coverage in the future!

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

As a matter of fact, we will - provided the devs are ok with it. Sending you a PM now.

This would be wicked. Actually logging on to the server at a reasonable time and seeing more than 10 people flying... instead of having to log on and fly at really early or late hours whilst the rest of the world is up.

Hope this goes ahead and it gets a great score. And get those movies in there.

=IronAngels=

Http://www.ironangelslockonsquad.com

Iron Angels Lockon Squad

Iron Angels: The Proud, The Few, The Elite

Finally a reputable gaming site to advertise BS.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Come on man, you're making me blush :D

Should be incentive enough to prod another Black Shark movie outta you sometime soon, wouldn't you say?:D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'