ACM campaign bugged?

Hi guys, playing the Aggressor campaign, has anyone been having issues locking onto the F5's in the first mission? When I try to lock on the missile just stays in the buzzing sound never the high pitches squeal. Tried twice and same result at the first point of the dog fight I even got behind one of the F5's and still no dice, cannot get a lock on, this is with holding down the cage button, radar on and locked in DM mode. The missile is on the left wing, which I have the armament switch turned on for that side.

Anyone else experience this?

Edited by Muybonito523

i7 7800x @ 4.2Ghz I MSI M7ACK X299 I 32GB G Skill Ripjaws DDR4 2400 I ASUS STRIX GTX 1080Ti I Samsung EVO 960 500GB M.2 PCIe SSD I TM 16000M STICK / HOTAS / TM Pedals I Oculus Rift VR CV1

VF-111 Sun Downers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord

Oh well that might make a difference, my jettison was in the up position because I jettisoned my tank, and the missile would'nt release I hope that's it because I just got wasted 4 times in the past 2 hours trying to beat this 1 mission.

i7 7800x @ 4.2Ghz I MSI M7ACK X299 I 32GB G Skill Ripjaws DDR4 2400 I ASUS STRIX GTX 1080Ti I Samsung EVO 960 500GB M.2 PCIe SSD I TM 16000M STICK / HOTAS / TM Pedals I Oculus Rift VR CV1

VF-111 Sun Downers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord