Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle

Cyph3r

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the good news is that I quit and now you guys that still waiting are one a step ahead on the row. Now I'm just waiting for my T-50 base that I order while was available.

Enviado de meu Samsung S9 usando o Tapatalk

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

Appreciate that it's still early days, but are we in a position to ask about the analogue mini-stick version?

Any future VPC products are too early to discuss at this point in time as we're still working through the high demand of the current product lineup!

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You state you are working through you're high demand, It would be great to know where you are in that process. I have had two tickets in for an approximate shipping date. And both times led to believe it would be in the next week or so, a month later and still nothing.

What dates have you cleared?

What date goes out next?

Anything?

The responses seem to be rubber stamped. Communication is lacking

We're working through the queue as quickly as possible. A large batch has been received by our EU store which will be going out this week. Our worldwide store is sending out orders daily.

We try to be as accurate as possible with any estimates - but they are estimates. The whole team is spread thin right now but I can assure you that orders are going out.

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Once again, This is not helping with the question, Where are you in the Queue? Orders going out daily doesn't tell how many or when all pre-orders are expected to be filled.

Sorry I am losing patience! I love the stick but don't know how much longer I will keep my order for the throttle. When answers are so vague.

Once again, This is not helping with the question, Where are you in the Queue? Orders going out daily doesn't tell how many or when all pre-orders are expected to be filled.

Sorry I am losing patience! I love the stick but don't know how much longer I will keep my order for the throttle. When answers are so vague.

If you wait for months, why you cant wait couple weeks more, especially if you know about actual product expedition. Dot be arogant. If you wanna cancel just do it. Its realy handmade masterpiece, i know because my arrived and its fantastic. Mine was in first 30 manufactured and shipped. Virpil explained situation well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

...When answers are so vague.

I understand your justifiable impatience but these guys have been totally swamped with orders and are getting there as best they can.... It shows the great demand for such a product.

Just in my post this evening ....

...... Your VIRPIL Controls EU order has shipped.... thumbup.gif

so things are moving along just fine... Mine was ordered sometime late May so they are getting there just fine.

I do not think it would make sense to calculate a queue position on request etc...

SIGBLOCK.png

I am not a Virpil employee, not an insider, neither an expert of Belarusian customs duties. I just have a theory that it's easier for Virpil to, say, load a truck of its products, do customs formalities, bring it to an export-friendly jurisdiction (Lithuania) and from out there send parcels one by one to customers in the EU, rather that sending one by one to customers around the world from Blearus. Just a theory. Knowing ex-USSR customs officers I would be very cautious to try to predict any ETAs to the US or NZ for instance. Maybe I am totally wrong or/and old:(

It also seems like Virpil tried to bite more that it could chew. Through my short experience with them I discovered that installation guides aren't there yet, troubleshooting guides aren't there yet, products themselves are not mature yet either. There's a great deal of effort and dedication from employees though, which I could feel, but, it seems clear that the main problem was over-commitment (from management?). Well, that happens even to big guys like Boeing and Lockheed-Martin, take KC-47 and F-35:doh:

Nevertheless, I wish Virpil all the success and hope they get out of this mess quick and fix all their logistical, website, software and product hiccups. They will become better. And I am ready to contribute:thumbup:

Edited by Herisson

mighty pilot, so it seems

· Intel i7 8700K 3.7GHz · Asus 1080 Ti · HP Reverb · Virpil T-50CM2 base + stick · Virpil MT-50 Throttle · TM TPR Pedals

Just in my post this evening ....

...... Your VIRPIL Controls EU order has shipped.... thumbup.gif

so things are moving along just fine... Mine was ordered sometime late May so they are getting there just fine.

I don't know about moving along fine, I ordered on Apr 22 and still not shipped!

Mine is June 15th and not yet shipped.

To the folks being overly defensive of VPC and shipping: Regardless if it is 2 more weeks is irrelevant. The manufacturer knows what their target date is. They don't just sit building things with no idea when they will finish. In my opinion, they should communicate that date to their customers. And when something changes they should communicate that, too and offer an explanation. There is no amount of " oh, but this is a small business - its quality!" that should keep transparent communication from their customers. They likely know how many units they can churn out a day, how many orders to fulfill and a projected date to complete. It would be wonderful to be communicated a slight filtered view of that: IE: "based on our current production rates we expect yours to be shipping the week of [XXX]. Here's a hint, under promise and over deliver (IE: Ship on 10/1, but actually ships 9/15).

Of course, this is just my opinion. I do not own VPC and they are capable of making their own decisions on what and when to communicate. I will stand by my preorder regardless, because I think they deserve the business even though I don't appreciate the lack of transparency.

Oh well.....December is just around the corner!!

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Hi guys, been lurking here for a long time and just wanted to let you know that I just got the shipment email (t50 throttle + desk mount + mounting plate). Order date: june 17th. Finally! I was starting lose my faith... :).

from which store! thank you for your 'date input'! mine's from international store on 4th july... it's gonna be delivered soon! woohoo!

Ahhhh, a nice surprise when the postal worker rang my door bell a little earlier! My throttle has arrived! I had been worried about it as I never did receive a shipping/tracking number. It made it here to Virginia in 7 days! A lot faster than the 4 weeks it took last Dec/Jan for the T-50 base/stick. I know what I'll be doing this evening. I guess some other folks who ordered may not have gotten a shipping/tracking e-mail, and in fact it could be in the mail.

Ahhhh, a nice surprise when the postal worker rang my door bell a little earlier! My throttle has arrived! I had been worried about it as I never did receive a shipping/tracking number. It made it here to Virginia in 7 days! A lot faster than the 4 weeks it took last Dec/Jan for the T-50 base/stick. I know what I'll be doing this evening. I guess some other folks who ordered may not have gotten a shipping/tracking e-mail, and in fact it could be in the mail.

Dang, I almost feel like you're BSing us North Americans....

No word or anything yet but I'm sure it will come eventually, just sucks waiting right now, I got no throttle to use!!!

I ordered on the 23rd of April.

I'm curious how they are figuring out what orders to ship. Seems like the dates are all over the place.

they have 2 shipment centres (from eu and from belarus iirc). from eu they do it in huge batches.

then the belarus one (for international orders) they send around 15~ package a day...

source: discord

I ordered mine on 8th July and had the shipping confirmation on Wednesday (29th) Ordered mine from the EU store to the UK.

Shaun

what the... that's after me n I still haven't get my shipping notification yet...

people buying from the europe store sure are lucky...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk