OHOH New F-14 Model screenshoot

Ghostrida9

yea he's been working on it for quite some time, we don't really hear about it because he's russian so there's kinda a language barrier. but he did manage to say he doesn't know when it would be open for public download so please hold back on the statement "when will it be ready?" Everyone has personal lives to deal with first, models, sadly, come on the bottom of that list lol.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

the model is FAAAAANTASTIC!!!

:cheer3nc: :cheer3nc: :cheer3nc:

I want it NOW!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

It's a Delta model too, and a VF-31 skin never hurts! That will be awesome in game. Im glad someone decided to replace the craptastic Alfa we had from 1.02.

Hey, if you're gonna make some F-14 related lomac site, count me in ;)

I love the Cat, it's a pure power beast, nothing more, and certainly nothing less (eh Hornet fanbois?)...

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

It's a Delta model too' date=' and a VF-31 skin never hurts! That will be awesome in game. Im glad someone decided to replace the craptastic Alfa we had from 1.02.[/quote']

hehehe. why do you think its VF-31?:music_whistling: :lol: :smilewink: We will tell you once it is fully released :vertag: :suspect: :bye_2::D

Hey' date=' if you're gonna make some F-14 related lomac site, count me in ;)[/quote']

www.virtualtomcatters.com :smartass: :pilotfly:

All we need on that skin now is the Arleigh Burke trophy and it will look on point.

yup, im thinking about putting them all on there :) Including the "Just Win, Baby!" :D

Edit- these are our current skins.

screenshot004rw1.jpg

screenshot005pf9.jpg

screenshot006bu2.jpg

But we sure cant wait to transition from the A to the D:happy: :weight_lift:

Thanks all :) .

Are you also redoing the intake fuel tanks as well?

But great work man, I can't wait to get the old one replaced myself :D

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

I will be doing something about that so dont worry :thumbup:

:thumbsup:

Outstanding :D

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

Pfft.. not going to happen. If it isn't Russian, dont expect too many upgrades.

To be fair? They are a Russian developer. Also, ...the Aim-120C isnt a Russian weapon, yet a new model is being put in for it.

you need to go where the money is, it's simple economics. Thank god we have a very active player/modder group!

topGraphic.gif

As the Aim-9P and aim-120B, yet I don't see any R-33Es appearing or some R-27EPs... We also get all kinds of humvees and bradleys to shoot at, not to mention the superb AH-1 and AH-64 models.

Also, keep in mind that getting some detailed info on the F-15 is a bit harder in Russia than in the US

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

That's exactly why I suggested ED allows themselves to release a later HiDef pack, if those models aren't already included.

Or, at the very least, allow us the same level of model replacing we already have, such as what we have with StrikeMax's Su-27 and Walmis's F-15.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

WOW! Finally I can change my wallpaper!!!:thumbup: Great shot. Looks like real thing.;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.