Invisible Static Objects

I have in one of my missions various static objects for the Blue team to strike while the Red team is on defense. I always thought the Blue team was quick about it and destroyed almost everything. Turns out these buildings are simply invisible on the F-10 map and also on the ground. So the Blue team arrives there and thinks all has been destroyed while it's not.

These are the invisible buildings/static objects:

1 x Tech combine

6 x Tech hanger A

1 x Barracks 2

4 x Pump station

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

For what it's worth there are a invisible objects in the NTTR map, I know I keep running into them.:music_whistling:

See here

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

That is bad. Is this in DCS 1.5.7?

Yes 1.5.7. It killed a complete mission for me -__-

And I must add that they are not "hidden" on map. I didn't use that option in the mission editor. The buildings simply disappear once you put the mission on multiplayer.

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

For what it's worth there are a invisible objects in the NTTR map, I know I keep running into them.:music_whistling:

See here

i suffered from that too. i guess there are invisible trees. sometimes more sometimes less

i suffered from that too. i guess there are invisible trees. sometimes more sometimes less

I am just waiting for one of those gaps between power poles lures me into the invisible power line. :D

I think it's a mixture of buildings trees and lamp posts maybe just hidden assets in general.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.