Improve Your HOTAS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody knows if this Nyogel 767A (available on Amazon) can be used without having to dismount the Warthog joystick? Just adding it externally in the "ball" that is the base of the joystick.

My 2nd Warthog joystick (first died on an intense dogfight) is, from the beginning, too tight when the movement starts. Its like (I cant describe it better) like a small sticky resistance when you move it from the center. Its not a big problem but compared with the smoothness of my first one I owned, its annoying. I wonder if this miracle balsam is the solution, but I simply cant open my unit. I will break it for sure.

Thanks in advance!

MSI Trident X Plus 9SF-488EU Intel Core i9-9900K/64GB/2x2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD+1x2TB SSD/RTX 2080Ti/Samsung C49RG90 120hz/HP Reverb/

Just as an observation, my Warthog has about the same feel as my Actual PA 28-161 warrior II throttle. So to me it feels like a real throttle. Many real aircraft have friction levers to keep the throttle from becoming too lose (I suppose giving it more stiction) as the vibrations in flight or an errant hand movement(eg caused by turbulence) can move the throttle drastically when you dont want it to move.

Anybody knows if this Nyogel 767A (available on Amazon) can be used without having to dismount the Warthog joystick? Just adding it externally in the "ball" that is the base of the joystick.

My 2nd Warthog joystick (first died on an intense dogfight) is, from the beginning, too tight when the movement starts. Its like (I cant describe it better) like a small sticky resistance when you move it from the center. Its not a big problem but compared with the smoothness of my first one I owned, its annoying. I wonder if this miracle balsam is the solution, but I simply cant open my unit. I will break it for sure.

Thanks in advance!

no that wont work, all the action is below that ball which is essentially just a cover

no that wont work, all the action is below that ball which is essentially just a cover

Thanks. At least, I saved 30 eur. :(

MSI Trident X Plus 9SF-488EU Intel Core i9-9900K/64GB/2x2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD+1x2TB SSD/RTX 2080Ti/Samsung C49RG90 120hz/HP Reverb/