OT: F-22 scheduled for overseas deployment

Some more here http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123037102

The USAF is foward deploying a squadron of 12 Raptors to Kadena AFB in Japan, first deployment for the Raptor! :D In other news the USAF is also deploying 15 F-117A Nighthawks to South Korea. This is a big move, the Air Force is moving assets into position for something. NK is promoting this nuke test soon, this maybe a show of force to keep them from doing it.

oooh Kim yung ill wont like that! :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

no wonder, hes a bad MOFO. If you had a neighbor like him you would hate him as well.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

This 12 Raptors will crush NK alone !

Careful now. What's next? Let the war begin? Don't play with this;););)

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Remeber they only carry 6 AMRAAMs each ... a quick beam, dump some chaff and a barrel roll and it's a miss! WVR 1 Raptor v 8 Mig-19s ... the Migs will win!

I'm going to assume you're not being serious on this one :P

Somewhere there's a fresh report on the Raptor's latest wargames - 144 kills for no losses, only three were WVR. None of those three could tell the Raptor was there ;)

It's a hell of a machine . . . . .

1st - AMRAAMs NEVER miss !

2nd - Raptor have a mighty gun

3rd - Maverick and Iceman fly two of the Raptors

I think option 3 is more than enough.:D In that case they don't even need those expensive Raptors there. A couple of F-86's could smash those "bloody" koreans.:D

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Claims like this remind me of those from Vietnam era:''Dogfighting is a history.'' The emphasis is on games. But war, actual war is a totally different thing.

Mightiness of an airforce has nothing to do with actually wining the war. That was proven countless times - from Vietnam to Iraq. Killing a human is the toughest thing, and no airforce will ever be able to replace a man with rifle on the ground. Did USA capture Osama and defeat taliban in Afghanistan? No. And we are talking about farmers here, equipped with weapons from the last century.

And let's not even mention NK, which has 3rd largest army in the world.

So please, just keep these overzealous statements for yourself. They do nothing but start flamewars and getting the thread locked eventually, like so many times before. Especially when F-22 is mentioned.

mt-2003-sun-corona.jpg

Your so called ''joke'' was written with a lack of taste.

Wow, if all it takes to set you off is "12 Raptors can take on NK alone!" I don't even wanna imagine how short your fuze might be in real life.

Groove, you forgot to mention the other F-22 pilots. Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris are going to roundhouse kick you if they find out you picked Iceman and Maverick over them :p

sigzk5.jpg

I'm going to assume you're not being serious on this one :P

No, I was talking about LO AMRAAMs ...

I agree it is way above any other fighter in the sky today - a completely different league ... including the Typhoon unfortunately - how my tax payers ££££s

Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris are going to roundhouse kick you if they find out you picked Iceman and Maverick over them :p

With Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris those Raptors could eate for breakfast the russian and chinese Air Forces altogether.

=RvE=