Cockpit model and textures

SilentSierra

Hi there,

I noticed the Ka-50 cockpit textures are too bright in DCS 2.1. The cables and other stuffs behind the seat looks flat. Is there any plans to do some improviments in the 3D model and texture for new DCS engine?

PS: The BS was the first DCS module and new customers will notice the this little details. The new modules are in the state of art.

Best regards.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

Well, yes and no. They won't add new stuff to the Ka50 for sure, but they won't let it broken or unplayable or bugged in DCSW 2.
I meant updates not fixes :)

It is very nice module I am sure many people (me including) would like to see cockpit model updated but it's not likely to happen.

I lack good MP expirience with it as well.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I consider everything as Alpha state until they say something else.

This also applies to models that are made for an another graphics engine and which are considered to be a finish model. I believe ED is doing the same.

Therefore I believe all bugs will be corrected, in a given priority :book:

Intel I7 4770K, Evga 1080 FE, win10 64Pro, 32GB ram, TracIR 5, Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar x2, MFG Crosswind