2.1 MP Servers: Pure Client Required

LeCuvier

I don't have any cheat mods, and on Sunday I played for a while on the stell balls server. Today yet, with no change in setup, I get the "pure client required" both on burning skies and steel balls.

I'm sure it's a software bug in the integrity check. So why don't the server owners disable the IC as long as it's defect?

MP under 2.1 is already trying due to long load times and frquent crashes; so why make it unflyable with the IC?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

make a cleanup and see if it still appears.

I disabled all mods (default.lua and some cockpit mods from Pato), but still get kicked out. Culprits identified:

textures/bf109cpt_glass_refl @ mods/aircraft/bf-109k-4/cockpit/textures/cockpit_bf-109k-4_textures

textures/bf109cpt_glass_dif @ mods/aircraft/bf-109k-4/cockpit/textures/cockpit_bf-109k-4_textures

I'm giving up. This is supposed to be a game but with the madness of IC it seems an exercise in paranoia. I never had this nonsense in 1.5 MP.

Edit: actually these 2 files don't even exist under "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\Bf-109K-4\Cockpit\Textures\Cockpit_Bf-109K-4_Textures"!

Edited by LeCuvier

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

I disabled all mods (default.lua and some cockpit mods from Pato), but still get kicked out. Culprits identified:

textures/bf109cpt_glass_refl @ mods/aircraft/bf-109k-4/cockpit/textures/cockpit_bf-109k-4_textures

textures/bf109cpt_glass_dif @ mods/aircraft/bf-109k-4/cockpit/textures/cockpit_bf-109k-4_textures

I'm giving up. This is supposed to be a game but with the madness of IC it seems an exercise in paranoia. I never had this nonsense in 1.5 MP.

Edit: actually these 2 files don't even exist under "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\Bf-109K-4\Cockpit\Textures\Cockpit_Bf-109K-4_Textures"!

It does happen i checked temp textures for 2 files that failed IC that didnt show in a windows search, Yes some of the IC is OTT.

Integrity Check fails on 2.1.1

Today I was able to fly two missions on the Burning Skies server. But when I quit from the second mission to get another plane I was kicked out; and from then on I got "pure client required" each and every time I tried.

The only active mods are control binding files ("default.lua"). So there is clearly a bug and all those suggestions to "clean up" lead nowhere.

LeCuvier