Problem with the zoom vision

kafete

Hello again, I have just did it and doesn't work. (Still changing the left and right mirrors)

I reinstalled it again too.

I have 5 screens at the same time while I am with the simulator, It could affect?

Edited by kafete

Hello again, I have just did it and doesn't work. (Still changing the left and right mirrors)

I reinstalled it again too.

I have 5 screens at the same time while I am with the simulator, It could affect?

I'm not too sure, I only use two screens.

I'm only using a single screen for DCS though, I don't spread it out so perhaps if you use multi-screens for DCS, limit it to a single screen and test it out.

I can't say it's DCS that's the problem at the moment if you are the only person reporting the fault and I can't reproduce it myself.

Do you have any mapping software running in the background? (xpadder, pinnacle, keyboard software, etc...)

So try the one screen and see how it goes. By the way, is your graphics card AMD or Nvidia?

Well if it works on one monitor then this is where my help gets less helpful :/

As I only use (and have only ever used) one screen for DCS I can only recommend this thread:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=60815

Take a look, see if there is something you're missing, you never know.

Hopefully it can help you or someone with multi screen can chime in here and reproduce the issue.