What do you think of this?

Black_Hawk

LMAO you guys are pretty harsh. It's actually pretty cool, I'm guessing the "red" under the plane is just mud/dirt, which really does give it a weathered gritty feel; good idea. The color scheme didn't seem unique to me, looked like a stock skin, but it looks good nonetheless.

The scheme is from my head, I added red on the nose because I thought it would look cool.

Next on the to-do list is a winter camo and something like this and this

I think that there are not enough skins for the T-Frog :pilotfly:

And I don't even like the plane. Ok, I like the AFM and the hi-poly thing, but not the bird. :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

The camo is actually pretty good if you ask me... I quite like it as it looks like something you could find on a real aircraft (it's not some fictional scheme which I really dislike). The only thing I really don't like is the red on the nose. I would leave the red in the intakes but not the nose.

No longer active in DCS...

Oooh, silly me, I didn't notice difference between Your skin and stock ones because I don't fly Su.25T too often. Actually I flew it just to check out AFM but gave up on it 'cause my wings fell off after some tight turns:cry:

Red nosed Su-25T (Rudolph, the raindeer) actually exists. Tomorrow I'll scan some pics of it I have and post them. Red around the laser warns the ground crew of possible laser emissions and was present on some Rooks in Afganistan.

Nice work B_H!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here are some MiGs.

Now, I know that only one (or more?) Russian AFBs have the russian flag on tailfins (like Liptesk) so I want to know if they are the only to sport red marking numbers?

So I can change the number colors for all 4 slots and meinit entries.

th_ScreenShot_082.jpg

th_ScreenShot_081.jpg

th_ScreenShot_080.jpg

th_ScreenShot_079.jpg

th_ScreenShot_078.jpg

th_ScreenShot_077.jpg

th_ScreenShot_076.jpg

th_ScreenShot_075.jpg

th_ScreenShot_074.jpg

th_ScreenShot_073.jpg

th_ScreenShot_072-1.jpg

th_ScreenShot_071-1.jpg

th_ScreenShot_070-1.jpg

They all have the same underside.

I used a part of Ices template which is BTW excellent :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome Su-27 Skin!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...