Blackshark in Media

StrongHarm

I wanted to share with you a series of novels that I've been a military consultant on which features the KA-50 Blackshark. It's the Arisen series by Michael Stephen Fuchs. It's basically about special operators in the zombie apocalypse. It makes the Walking Dead look like a soap opera.

Right now it's #1 in Military Science Fiction, #1 in Post-Apocalyptic Science Fiction, and in the Amazon Top 150 overall. I didn't consult on the KA-50 of course, but on my personal experiences during the war.. and also I'm American so what do I really know about the Blackshark other than what ED has so graciously provided to me. Anyway, check this series out, the Blackshark is awesome in it, and every book in the series is bravo Zulu.

Edit: Yes, forgive me for not providing links.

- The series of 13 books can be found on Amazon in Kindle, Paperback, and Audible format.

- I would start with the prequel, Genesis, Book 0.5. You get to meet Maximum Bob the SEAL! I wish there was a book just about him prior to the Zulu Alpha.

- The other deviation is Nemesis, Book 8.5 which cuts away to SpecOps ODA Team 555, or the Triple Nickle for some important back story. You get to meet Jake the operator who made selection with a prosthetic leg, and the most plausible origin of a zombie virus I've read in the genre.

- A word about the audible books: Somehow, he secured B.V. Larson as his narrator. If you listen to audio books, you know that he is hands down the best narrator there is. I usually read the eBook version then later listen to B.V. Larson bringing it to life.

- A word about the eBooks: Fuchs sends me his eBooks before they launch. I thought this was because I contributed SME, but I came to find out that he distributes his books for free to anyone who has served. You really have to respect that. He's not only an absolutely brilliant author, he's also a really good dude.

Edited by StrongHarm
Added links

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Thanks!

- A word about the eBooks: Fuchs sends me his eBooks before they launch. I thought this was because I contributed SME, but I came to find out that he distributes his books for free to anyone who has served. You really have to respect that. He's not only an absolutely brilliant author, he's also a really good dude.

That is very cool.

BSD Discord , BSD Website

If it doesn't hover, it just sucks and blows

Banner EDForum2020.jpg