Release: TouchBuddy v1.3.0 (revision 9)

zorlac

Wild Bill, using your WBK 2 Profile as a template, I cannot get the TackIR Center button to work.

What does that mean: "macro = predef:APPSw" ?! I have "Shift+F12" as my TIR center hotkey. So the reason could be that the macro is somewhere hardcoded to another hotkey. But where?

BTW.: Cant await to start up the balck shark using a great, stylish TB profile.

It shouldn't be APPSw, I had it set to APPS. I don't know how that w got in there. That is the Apps key on your keyboard next to the Windows key on the right side of the spacebar. That's just where I have my TrackIR Center key mapped, and I just forgot to set it to F12 for everyone else before I released that profile.

Use this Macro for Shift-F12:

macro = predef:SHIFT, KEYDOWN
macro = predef:F12
macro = predef:SHIFT, KEYUP

Sometimes you may run into commands that don't work for you in a profile. If somebody customizes their game key commands, then yours may not be the same. It's a good practice to get into the habit of creating your profiles using the default keyboard layout. Or at least specify in the Readme that you have some keys customized.

Thanks WB. I never recognized this key befor?! What is it used for in "usual" windows mode? I mapped my TrackIR to this unused key. Nice idea.

The "w" is a typo. mea culpa.

BTW I can log in to the TB forum, but cant post there due to an outstanding activation of my profile, but I never got an email... pls could any "TB official" check this issue for me? TY

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

I get an "user already exists" message, as far as I remember...

*should* be fixed now, just log in with your username and the password you chose when you created the account. If it doesnt work, PM me on here and we will get it fixed somehow :)

Sorry about any delay with "stuff", just got back from a fantastic 1 week work + 1 week vacation break in California, and the jetlag has kicked in today. Work will commence on TB stuff when the following conditions have been met:

1. When I know what day it is
  2. When I think I have enough "wife time" to keep her happy
  3. When have worked out WTF I was supposed to be working on before I left