AV-8B N/A Pre-Sale is up on store

Kayos

How much will be the full price ?

On DCS website there is 69,99$

And on DCS newsletter there is 59,99$

Thanks

69.99 will be the full price once this goes to early access.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure ?

It's strange

The $10 discount is an incentive for people to buy it now, even though it's not available yet. I got those prices wrong though: it's $49.99 now, rising to $59.99 when the module enters early access later this month.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

It is sure that it will be released in EA in late November, right ? As I have a cunning plan to get my self a Harrier on the 12th of Nov and if it doesn't work I'll still be able to get it on the EA price

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

It is sure that it will be released in EA in late November, right ? As I have a cunning plan to get my self a Harrier on the 12th of Nov and if it doesn't work I'll still be able to get it on the EA price

It will be released in the last days of November.

Yes late November by the looks of it, so you still have plenty of time to get the EA discount i would think....of course everything is subject to change.

It 's not a 10$ but a 20$ discount... the plane will be sold at 69$....

Check here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/av8bna/

Hmm they changed that quick.. OR its an error from when they fixed the $10 price lol

The original email said $59.99 But what do I care I already bought the beast! :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It 's not a 10$ but a 20$ discount... the plane will be sold at 69$....

Check here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/av8bna/

Ouch, I didn't see the price change! Even more glad I got it already.

Looks really nice, but first they have to finish the M2000 before I buy anything else from RAZBAM, I will not preorder a product that could be finished in 2019. And that last change in price... I´ll wait for a sale:D

Seems like DCS isn't the game for you :thumbup:

• Like 1

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was going to pull the trigger and pre-purchase like usual. But with a staggering 69.99$ EA standard price and no word on release of new Caucasus map or 2.5 merge, Id rather wait out of principle. I like to support Razbam as much as the next guy, but lack of clear timeframes for DCS in general and a price that more or less force players into buying EA makes me want to wait instead. I have nothing but time and other released modules on my hands. Looking forward to buy Harrier further down the road, it looks like a lot of fun to fly!

• Like 1

I was going to pull the trigger and pre-purchase like usual. But with a staggering 69.99$ EA standard price and no word on release of new Caucasus map or 2.5 merge, Id rather wait out of principle. I like to support Razbam as much as the next guy, but lack of clear timeframes for DCS in general and a price that more or less force players into buying EA makes me want to wait instead. I have nothing but time and other released modules on my hands. Looking forward to buy Harrier further down the road, it looks like a lot of fun to fly!

Yeah this probably did it for me too. I was on the fence about buying into EA, but there are just too many things adding up:

- A lot of features missing again at release (don't want to re-learn the aircraft over and over again)

- lack of a campaign (which is fine, but because of this the module should become less expensive, not more)

- now this hefty price tag which seems to try to push me into buying into Early Access

- and last but not least the treatment of the M2000 module.

I'm gonna wait for a future sale, there's so much other stuff to do in DCS right now, not even talking about other modules in the pipeline.

• Like 1

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Yeah this probably did it for me too. I was on the fence about buying into EA, but there are just too many things adding up:

- A lot of features missing again at release (don't want to re-learn the aircraft over and over again)

- lack of a campaign (which is fine, but because of this the module should become less expensive, not more)

- now this hefty price tag which seems to try to push me into buying into Early Access

I'm gonna wait for a future sale, there's so much other stuff to do in DCS right now, not even talking about other modules in the pipeline.

+1

Passing on this one for basically the same reasons.

+1

My days of buying early access are over, experience has taugt me to wait and see

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

Seems like DCS isn't the game for you :thumbup:

You mean unfinished products and pre-pursache things aren´t for me, because there is a lot of other modules that are perfectly fine, with lots of support and superb quality, those are the ones I buy, also you have many sales during the year when you can buy them for a very reasonable price, of course is the game for me, this Harrier module (for now) is not.

Edited by AKULA_OPTIMUS
Gamatical errors

No one force anybody to buy modules in Early Access.

Its a personal choice to buy or wait. Both options are correct.

I dont understand this debate. You like It? Buy it. You dont? Dont buy It.

Its simple

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

No one force anybody to buy modules in Early Access.

Its a personal choice to buy or wait. Both options are correct.

I dont understand this debate. You like It? Buy it. You dont? Dont buy It.

Its simple

Yes this is indeed factually correct

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests