thinking of buying a Thrustmaster Warthog but I've noticed an issue

thinking of buying a Thrustmaster Warthog but I've noticed an issue

Sorry but that is not correct.

In the many years using the CH Fighter stick /Pro Throttle /Pro Pedals I have never experienced any faults.

Performance and reliability have been my experience.

Never had to deal with stiction or bad buttons.

Never had to completely disassemble it to repair it. :)

I never had to deal with any of it with my Warthog. Doesn't change the fact there aren't issues.

One case doesn't make it a fact...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

i lost my trim hat on my CH fighterstick after 4years of WWIIOL. I think it was too much wear and tear in my days before track IR... i used it for snap views and the 7 and 5 oclock positions were completely worn out.

I'm now on TM WH - no problems whatsoever since 2010. no sticktion... cats meow since day 1.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

I purchased my TM Warthog in late 2014. The throttle bricked about a month ago. Switch failures occurred on the stick grip around the 1 year mark.

I feel like more TM Warthog owners who purchased from release to 2014ish are saying they’ve had no problems than those who purchased 2014 or later. Just my opinion.

Edited by SinusoidDelta

I hope you can find the perfect HOTAS OP, because no one here has :P

You sir have obviously never used the Quickshot Super Warrior

31b61f5dd56458f4f1cbd5784db92350.jpg

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

I hope you can find the perfect HOTAS OP, because no one here has :P

Untrue....I have. :P :)

My CH setup flies the A10C with precision and reliability. (I help a little).

YMMV.

(I liked them so much I bought 2 sets. One for the computer running DCS and the other for the system running Elite Dangerous.)

:thumbup:

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

Untrue....I have. :P :)

My CH setup flies the A10C with precision and reliability. (I help a little).

YMMV.

(I liked them so much I bought 2 sets. One for the computer running DCS and the other for the system running Elite Dangerous.)

:thumbup:

Anyone believing they have the perfect HOTAS has lost objectivity.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Yeah, this one is done.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet