TeamSpeak overlay in VR

SE-FLA

I doubt anything exists but its entirely possible to make if you have the dev chops. TS already has a great plugin system with the ability to broadcast information.

This plugin here uses it.

https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/teamspeak-3-plugin.40/

If you were to use the code from the plugin above as reference to write a TS plugin to broadcast information over the wire, to a listening plugin written in Lua in DCS simular to my mod twitch2dcs (see my sig) you could achieve this.

Not gonna lie, it'd be some effort to do ;)

Hope this gets you started in the right direction

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord

In for piggybacking anyone who has the know how and the desire to knock what Jabbers described out

Subbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440