Moltar's Mod Pack

Mustang's Texture Pack does pass IC asI just checked. However, if you disconnect from a server it will show the red shield and not pass IC any longer. This is a bug with DCS and has been identified in Mustang's mod thread. If you DCS from a server, you need to close DCS entirely and then relaunch.
Copy.

No luck using it on DDCS server thou, get kicked back out to MP serverlist.

No red IC shield thou.

Will check if it applies on other servers

A part of NOSIG

New version of Moltar's Mod Pack is up with an update to Sounds (1.6.5) and Caucuses Map (1.0.2). Sounds now include Echo19's Hornet sounds and Maps includes an updated texture set from Mustang.

Ill be looking at the Huey minigun issues here soon. Wanted to get these updates out quick so I will look at this next.

I'm getting several sound issues in The F15 after latest update. Anyone else?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Official Texture pack:

http://community.104thphoenix.com/topic/1221-104th-official-texture-pack/

Un-Official Roughmet Texture Pack:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303667/

Livery Creation Discord Group Invite-

https://discord.gg/bqAq2zx

I'm getting several sound issues in The F15 after latest update. Anyone else?

I'm having issues getting the huey sounds to use the ones from the mod

Fallen, I think I fixed your issue. I have uploaded a new version that should contain a fix.

Johnston, not sure what is causing that. There is no delay on any of the sdef or effect files. How long is the delay you're hearing?

Fallen, I think I fixed your issue. I have uploaded a new version that should contain a fix.

Johnston, not sure what is causing that. There is no delay on any of the sdef or effect files. How long is the delay you're hearing?

where did you upload it? If i query the repo, its not showing any change :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Lately the query repository isnt working. Just says "connection error: connection refused or timed out"

Edit: in fact the downloads via the site dont work either

Edited by SilentWarrior

Proud owner of DCS: FC3, A-10C Warthog, F-14A/B Tomcat, F-5E Tiger, Mig21bis Fishbed, Mirage 2000C, Nevada Test Site, Normandy, Ka-50 Black Shark, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst, FW 190 D-9 Dora, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D Mustang Combined Arms, Hawk T.1A, L-39 Albatros, NS 430 Nav System, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL, F/A-18C Hornet, Yak-52 and the mighty AJS-37 Viggen! :music_whistling:

Lately the query repository isnt working. Just says "connection error: connection refused or timed out"

can confirm- still not working site resolves but cannot get to it. isitdown.com confirms

Yeah that is my fault. Im a noob and didnt have an autostart script on the server so whenever it restarted the webserver would go down. This should be fixed.

Can you try again to test?

It also appears that the effects themselves are gone too because the only effect showing is a little white puff after a bomb has impacted. Help?

Mayby dumb question but dud you arm the bombs? In some modules like the f18 they are disarmed at start and you need to select the fusses first.

Personel experience here. Disarmed you only get the puff of smoks.

The HUD for the mirage is not included?

I checked the aircraft folder under the HUD mods section and there isn't even an M-2000C in there. Did you forget to add it? Also sidenote: There are no sounds for the bombs nor is there explosion effects for them

Mayby dumb question but dud you arm the bombs? In some modules like the f18 they are disarmed at start and you need to select the fusses first.

Personel experience here. Disarmed you only get the puff of smoks.

Yes, they were armed. This also happened in the A-10C

• 1 month later...
Download link is dead. Please refresh

Indeed, is for me too :joystick:

Genuine RAF Merlin Collective DIY project

(Build Thread)

4790k @4.7GHz | RTX 2080ti Aorus Xtreme | 500GB SSD | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswinds

100" 4K Screen with heavily modified (Long distance) head tracking | Acoustic Energy / SVS 7.3.4 | Marantz AVR | Custom Tactile Transducer sofa using SimShaker | HP Reverb Pro Ver.2