F-5E new campaign

rweaves6

I loved both the BFM and ACM campaigns for the F5e. When I finished the last mission in the ACM campaign it eluded to another campaign. Is this something that is currently WIP and if so, any idea on the ETA? Thanks and keep up the great work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately we can't post an ETA as ED releases content on their schedule.

I can say we have been developing an F-5E Aggressors Red Flag campaign and we will post an update to our blog when it's available.

Thanks, looking forward to it. In the mean time is there a way I can fly the single missions and edit out Uzi 2’s dialogue? I know how to remove his flight in the editor but I’d like him to stop talking to me.

Now that I’ve flown all the missions so many times I’d like to silence him :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can fly each mission individually by opening it in the mission editor but I don't think the triggers are visible to remove his specific voice overs.

Maybe in a future update we could provide an F10 instruction where you can toggle him on or off.

Yeah I couldn't find the triggers. Thanks for the response and keep up the great work. Happy customer :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 11 months later...
Unfortunately we can't post an ETA as ED releases content on their schedule.

I can say we have been developing an F-5E Aggressors Red Flag campaign and we will post an update to our blog when it's available.

Is this still alive? I’d love for you guys to do a 3rd (training) campaign for the tiger.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]