Mirage 2000 start up sound

AirMagic

So as the title states,i personally would love if the sound startup of the M2000 would be like the real thing,i know it's hard to modify sounds but maybe it could be possible and close to the real one.

Take an example of this video showing a Mirage 2000 starting up in a shelter of a Greek Air Force base:

Also when the mirage's engine spools up to 57% then drops back to 49% and idle the plane gets "quiter",but close to real one the engine stays loud.

Look at this video:

• Like 1

Well, in the comments of that video, one of the viewers said that the sound in the video and the actual sound in real life doesn't match up.

What he meant was that maybe the quality was a bit bad in terms of sound not in terms of what the aircraft's engine's sounds like,maybe he ment he didn't record it with a good camera,but you can see on the 2nd video that the engine is already spooled up and going up how approx we could hear it in DCS when running at IDLE power.

P.S. Plus he said that it's different than hearing it from here and to actually be there,so that makes me believe his camera wasn't the best at his possesion at that time.

Glad to hear that they can do it. I know it won't be close to 100% as the real thing since it is a simulation and not real life but the outcome will be great looking at the efford the RAZBAM's team has put into the Mirage since it first got released and now the Harrier. I hope they can get real life start up sounds of the Mirage 2000 and implement it.