SATAL 2018

M0ltar

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to inSky for the win, well deserved. On behalf of RvE I would like to thank all people organizing and participating in this challenging event.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Thanks inSky for a great semi-final! Looking forward to seeing your runner-up match!

Congratulation 51, its very effective attacking strategies which discombobulate our defensive strategy.

We take this opportunity to express our thanks to your support and see u next year.

inSky_1821

Congrats to inSky for the win, well deserved. On behalf of RvE I would like to thank all people organizing and participating in this challenging event.

Many thanks RvE, the RvE is formidable adversary for us, and we just get lucky in the matchs. It's a great honour to play with RvE, and see u next year.

inSky_1821

@104th GG, its nice game, we try to use new tactics that attack after secondly round with across. Clearly, we need do more exercise for attack tactics, and 104th deserved the winner, honour to play with 104th and congratulations.

As always, very appreciated that 51 organize the SATAL match, many thanks for your support and see you next year.

inSky_1821

logo.png

Edited by johnnyr27

@104th GG, its nice game, we try to use new tactics that attack after secondly round with across. Clearly, we need do more exercise for attack tactics, and 104th deserved the winner, honour to play with 104th and congratulations.

As always, very appreciated that 51 organize the SATAL match, many thanks for your support and see you next year.

inSky_1821

logo.png

Thank you, inSky and congratulations to a well fought match, we really enjoyed flying against you, it was honor!

Thank you all for being such great sports!

S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Here is the ending from 51st vs SF Round 3 that got cut off from the stream.

Sorry for the lack of editing, I just wanted to get the footage up asap for you guys.

Enjoy...

Congratulations to the 51st you guys were awesome, and to SF, you really have arrived on the big stage with a bang, well done guys, I'm sure we are going to see many special things from your squadron in future... keep on keeping on!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad