Late November???!!!

Stalker06

Late November???!!!  

1. 1. Late November???!!!

• Yes, and Eagle Dynamics should release the AV-8B Now!!!
    • Yes, but stop crying...You'll get your stupid mod
    • Yes, but Razbam is to blame and DCS shouldn't be held to account
    • No, "Late November" is the 29th 11:59pm est

let me first say that I have been a loyal customer since June of 2013. I have been waiting patiently for your release of the AV-B Harrier, as I have purchased it under your "early release" where you advised that it would be released in "late November." Your words...Your advertisement. I now see videos of the aircraft being put through it's paces by some person you or "Razbam" trust enough to evaluate it before those of us who have purchased it can do the same! It now being the 26th of November 2017, I hereby consider it to be "LATE" November. I would appreciate you giving me my version of the product you promised which would be released by now. I fully understand your hard work in these matters, and am happy you are working hard to soon produce the Yak-52, but this product is considerably less important to me than the AV-8B which I have already purchased. If the version has bugs, I'll be happy to deal with them, but from the youtube videos I've seen, it works just fine. Any shortcomings will be corrected by your thorough updates you provide as needed, just as your hard working staff always do. As of tomorrow, 27 November 2017, I will consider it to be the "end" of November, and you "word" will be somewhat blemished with me, which I would be severely dejected by. As I said before, I have always been a loyal customer, and I may not have always asked intelligent questions of your technical staff, but I am a great believer in your company, and a fan of your work. Please resolve this, so my wife will be able to stop defining the meaning of "Late November" for me. Many Thanks, and good luck on your future endeavors! Eric Pipkin:mad::mad::mad:

05-06-2013

DCS: A-10C Warthog (download version) 1

$39.99 Completed :mad::mad::mad:

November 29th is the release.

Edit: LOL, quite a few of us responding in the same minute :D

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |