Mirage 2000C Missing Feature/Bug list

ThirtykayDEC

That's so weird that the B-scope contacts are oriented like PPI but positioned like B-scope. So a contact approaching at constant bearing won't be pointed at the bottom of the scope but will track vertically down the scope. That's too weird.

When is radar going to get coast memory?

When is the RWR display not going to be a jumbled mess in the center?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on dude, be patient it's been only 2 years and 9 months... and something huge is coming so be a good customer and buy another module "almost" finished during the wait....

And in the meantime you can play with the HUD brightness, you will see it is something awesome. Up, down, up, down, up, down.... priority management, this is what we are talking about or what I am talking about because I feel a little bit alone now, no one carre about the mirage now :cry:

Gators

Sir, I'm 100% with you. That's the best sitrep anyone can imagine about M2K and many other modules. :)

Zapraszam na Gildia.org - polska społeczność DCS. :thumbup:

Can you please open a new thread to pass list of complainers and keep on point this for bugs and missing features?

Thanks

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Complainer : "a person given to excessive complaints and crying and whining"

Do you really think it would be fun to be on a threat with only that kind of guys... I don't, 100% for sure it is way more fun to complain here about the missing feature and the bug list while you show us how cool you are :megalol:

Gators

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just dont want to see another Mirage thread derailed and closed.

Thats all. Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Im sure they read it. At least the important part of it.

But the official Bug report thread is a better place.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Jojo.

Is always a good thing check data before saying something is wrong.

And it's a better thing if our manual had covered exactly the AP function with the diagram Jojo provided (thanks man!) and not with the vague description ''60 max roll ''.

Come on dude, be patient it's been only 2 years and 9 months... and something huge is coming so be a good customer and buy another module "almost" finished during the wait....

And in the meantime you can play with the HUD brightness, you will see it is something awesome. Up, down, up, down, up, down.... priority management, this is what we are talking about or what I am talking about because I feel a little bit alone now, no one carre about the mirage now

Gators

:thumbup:@Gators

Edited by Skitter

I'm confused a bit. Is this thing done or not? Can't find announcement about being "Release" version.

Can I tell you how irritating is your signature ?

Each time I have to read your signature take 1/3 of the screen...

:music_whistling:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I'm confused a bit. Is this thing done or not? Can't find announcement about being "Release" version.

It's officially not in EA anymore.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Or report his signature (see forum rules)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence