What USB hub to get?

I think I need one now as I have six devices and I need to turn them off when playing other games.

Been reading some other posts about the each usb slot needs to have 5 amps?

The six items so I have connected.

X2 mfd controllers.

Throttle.

Flight stick.

BBI-32 button controller.

BBI-64 button controller.

I was looking at this for £23

http://www.orico.cc/goods.php?id=4935

Thanks for any advice :)

I really like this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HL7Z46K/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It has two power switches to power 6X2 USB 2 ports. So long as the USB hub has it's own power and is from a reputable vendor, you probably can't go wrong.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I just bought a passively powered USB 3 hub and plugged it into a USB 3 port.

I've had a powered USB 2.0 hub which had problems powering e.g. a TM Cougar, 2 MFD's and pedals.

The external power didn't really help for some reason, but once I've passively connected it to the USB 3.0 port on the monitor, the problems were gone.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!