Fuel dump bug

Zombie.

Hello Razbam!

It seems like the fuel dump switches automatically goes back to the standard position after a while(when below 2600 lbs at least). after that i cant seem to use them anymore, and its dumping fuel all the time afaik.

Lot of fun with it so far.

Cheers

Zombie

Edit: woops. Didn't see the bug thread. Just take note and delete.

Noted. Will check.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Okay so to add to my bug report.

Bingo was set to 0000, and I was planning to manually turn it of when I reached desired fuel quantity.

Today I used the fuel dump again but I set bingo to 4000 to warn me when to stop dumping. But the bingo limit automatically turns of the fuel dump. But when I turned down the bingo quantity again I could continue dumping.

It might be something where the bingo/fuel system doesn't recalibrate when you refuel? Though I did not try to fuel dump again after my landing and refuel. I have neither tried to turn the bingo knob after the dump switches getting stuck.

The two fuel tank lights start lighting up after a while even when I have refuelled to 100%. But you might know that.

Edited by Zombie.

Tried to search the forums for this issue, and this is the closest I could find. Apologies if it's been brought up already.

When refueling via tanker, it seems the twin tanks get reset to 0 fuel. The first included image shows my fuel status before tanking. The second shows my fuel state during tanking. Once you first connect, the counters set to 0. Total fuel count stays accurate, but the two tanks go to 0.

This has a side effect of not being able to dump fuel, as each time I attempt to dump fuel after transfer, the buttons no longer function.

Image1.png.b223af4c00c63c37eae61b314b88571e.png

Image2.thumb.png.54bd7da4f76d3773faacf489b841abdf.png