Color MFD

dresoccer4

All the videos I can find show the screens have yellow text/symbology, which matches what I'm seeing in my game...

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

The MPCDs are in color but they only use green for their compatibility with NVG

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

i'm not 100% sure i understand. they are in color, but only are green, for NVG. is there a way to turn off the green when not using NVG?

it's totally not a big deal, just curious

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

It´s just text? I´m not exactly sure what you are asking for here...do you want your text to be blue and purple and red at the same time?

I´m sure the moving map will be in color once implemented, the A-10Cs screens are also in color yet noone seemed to complain they only use green for text and B/W for video.

Sorry if I am comming off condecendingly, no offence, genuinely puzzled.

Edited by Chrinik

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

So how do you turn them from color to green?

Changing them from Night mode to Day mode doesn't seem to do anything.

They are color in that one video from June.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So how do you turn them from color to green?

Changing them from Night mode to Day mode doesn't seem to do anything.

They are color in that one video from June.

Early Dev Build...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

It´s just text? I´m not exactly sure what you are asking for here...do you want your text to be blue and purple and red at the same time?

I´m sure the moving map will be in color once implemented, the A-10Cs screens are also in color yet noone seemed to complain they only use green for text and B/W for video.

Sorry if I am comming off condecendingly, no offence, genuinely puzzled.

because it is in multi-color in the video i posted. now its mono-color. was seeing if there was a way to switch between the two.

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

I meant multi color like this :)

Initial development build. Later we got a real USMC pilot who explained to us that everything is green except for the moving map.

The point of using green is to control cockpit brightness when using NVG.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Initial development build. Later we got a real USMC pilot who explained to us that everything is green except for the moving map.

ok thanks for the clarification

Ah, thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]