Ejection Seat.

bart

You can still fire the ejection seat when the safety lever is in the "safe" (up - so it digs into the pilots right ribs reminding him it's not armed!) position.

So the seat is live in both positions of the safety lever.

Although this bug has probably saved quite a few pilots yesterday whilst crashing and they forgot to arm their seat.....it works anyway :D

Awesome module guy's......

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

You can still fire the ejection seat when the safety lever is in the "safe" (up - so it digs into the pilots right ribs reminding him it's not armed!) position.

So the seat is live in both positions of the safety lever.

Although this bug has probably saved quite a few pilots yesterday whilst crashing and they forgot to arm their seat.....it works anyway :D

Awesome module guy's......

I'll see what can be done, since the ejection sequence is a built-in DCS function.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Thanks for the reply Zeus.

The ejection sequence seems to work fine, it's the safety lever in the cockpit that disables the seat that seems inoperable.

Probably nit picking at this stage of the game anyway as there's so many other more important bugs to squash and additions to be made to the aircraft. But just thought I would make you guys aware of it anyway.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.