DCS 2.1 get´s updated usually a week after 1.5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

DCS 2.1 get´s updated usually a week after 1.5

Well, maybe not and we get the great merge too 2.5 in the coming weeks. I think all the energy from ED comes here too push out 2.5 before christmas! :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Well. Today is Friday. Maybe we will know when, as soon as the Newsletter comes out :)

Looking forward.

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

Well, maybe not and we get the great merge too 2.5 in the coming weeks. I think all the energy from ED comes here too push out 2.5 before christmas! :D

I would really appreciate that but i dont think this will happen until Caucasus is transfered to 2.1 with a proper Testing phase.

This is my first Pre Purchase, so will the Planes usually become available in the Stable Version of DCS before the Module itself is considered finished?

Because i would assume this Plane will stay a while in Beta Phase. No Problem with that i just dont like the fact that you have to reconfigure everything between the Versions which makes fine tuning of Axises and so on a bit of a pain if you allready know you have to do it again.

This is my first Pre Purchase, so will the Planes usually become available in the Stable Version of DCS before the Module itself is considered finished?

The AV-8B NA/1.5.8 will come to the stable 1.5 branch once ED consider it is stable enough and that it has no show stopping bugs.

This is the purpose of the separation of Release and Open Beta versions.

1.5.8 has been reported as being less stable than 1.5.7 so ED may want to test some further fixes in open beta before pushing 1.5.8 to release. It's ED's decision which order versions get updated but I'd suspect 2.x might be next in line to receive the Harrier.

Examples of early access modules in the current release version include: Hawk, C-101, Spitfire, AJS-37 and NS430 for Mi8, so you don't need to worry about having to wait for the AV-8B to leave 'Early Access', it's release in Open Beta version is just part of ED's normal testing process.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

I just want to say that I think this model is an absolutely wonderful achievement. Well done Razbam! Iis great to have it at all but I am just wondering when it will be ready for v.2 please.

Soon :smartass:

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."