JTAC Getting Stuck

The JTAC is getting stuck after reading out the 9-line and asking 'Ready for remarks and further talk-on.'

It seems that no matter how much I respond with 'Ready for remarks' JTAC never gets back to me. However if I respond 'Unable to comply' or 'Check out' JTAC responds immediately. There are no other AI making reports either.

What's causing this and has anyone had this happen? Can someone post their speech .lua file just in case mine got corrupted and/or got updated incorrectly.

Thanks!

Check DCS.log when it happens for lua errors associated with the speech files. I do know there was an error if a manpad is close or is the target.

You can always delete the files and run a repair on your instal to fix any potential file corruptions. Follow the guide here on how ot repair: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

The JTAC is getting stuck after reading out the 9-line and asking 'Ready for remarks and further talk-on.'

It seems that no matter how much I respond with 'Ready for remarks' JTAC never gets back to me. However if I respond 'Unable to comply' or 'Check out' JTAC responds immediately. There are no other AI making reports either.

What's causing this and has anyone had this happen? Can someone post their speech .lua file just in case mine got corrupted and/or got updated incorrectly.

Thanks!

Same happened to me. I was using a MQ-9 airborne FAC against moving vehicle convoy.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm this same behavior with a group HumVee tow unit. The Jtac stops responding after the 0=line. I have gotten pasted it a couple of times by check out and then recommitting but it is hit and miss and frustrating.

Thanks

Falcon

MSI Creator X299 - INTEL i9 - 10900X 3.7 GHZ - 32 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW AC2