Interval Control does not work and Harrier does not have "force" for takeoff and vert

Wilhelms

TITLE CORRECTION: Interval Control does not work and Harrier does not have "force" for vertical takeoff and landing.

It looks like the Interval Control is not working, even if you set it, the bombs fall all together in one place.

I also noticed that sometimes the Harrier does not have the "strength" to take off or land vertically, even with the empty loadout and with only 15% fuel in the tanks. On vertical takeoff, the aircraft does not simply rise and during landing the aircraft loses sustentation and falls.

Edited by Wilhelms

Windows 10 64 Bits | Intel I7-3770 | Corsair H100i | 16GB DDR3 | 128GB + 480gb SSD | GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | TrackIR 5 | HOTAS Warthog | CH Pro Pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It looks like the Interval Control is not working, even if you set it, the bombs fall all together in one place.

I had that happen too tonight. No matter what I set the Interval to, they would just all come of the racks at the same time. In all my attempts, Multi was set to 1, and I tried 2, 4, and 6 in quantity. Im not 100% sure, but I think all my attempts had the bombs on the inside pylons (closest to the fuselage. Sry cant remember their number). I tried with MK82 and MK82S.

This was in multiplayer, in case that would make a difference.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I did not pay attention to this detail, I will do some tests here. I usually take off (horizontally) and land in vertical position.

Windows 10 64 Bits | Intel I7-3770 | Corsair H100i | 16GB DDR3 | 128GB + 480gb SSD | GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | TrackIR 5 | HOTAS Warthog | CH Pro Pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had that happen too tonight. No matter what I set the Interval to, they would just all come of the racks at the same time. In all my attempts, Multi was set to 1, and I tried 2, 4, and 6 in quantity. Im not 100% sure, but I think all my attempts had the bombs on the inside pylons (closest to the fuselage. Sry cant remember their number). I tried with MK82 and MK82S.

This was in multiplayer, in case that would make a difference.

I also tested several configurations with the Mk-82, but in none of them did the Interval Control work, the pumps always fall in clusters.

The solution to be able to sweep a column of vehicles or targets grouped in line, is to set the bombs in pair and go giving pickle.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 11 months later...
Any updates on the interval conteol nob yet?

Des it work now or no?

AS the above video shows, it is being corrected and we should see it in game soon.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Still does not work after today's update. The release is being interrupted when you hold pickle.

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

Still does not work after today's update. The release is being interrupted when you hold pickle.

Tested and working on my Beta install 2.5.3.24436

Maybe check your mappings

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Yes you are right. I had something set wrong.

However AUTO mode works weird, bombs are not releasing most of times and you get the no authorized vertical lines on HUD when you hold pickle.

Most of the time, you have to time the release cue to drop bombs. First release will drop minus 1 bomb of the quantity selected and for the last bombs of each pylon only half of them are released (ex. 4 bombs left, each in one pylon, quantity set to 4, only two are released.)

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

TITLE CORRECTION: Interval Control does not work and Harrier does not have "force" for vertical takeoff and landing.

I also noticed that sometimes the Harrier does not have the "strength" to take off or land vertically, even with the empty loadout and with only 15% fuel in the tanks. On vertical takeoff, the aircraft does not simply rise and during landing the aircraft loses sustentation and falls.

Both worked fine on my end just now.

VTO with 2 empty tanks and 1900 Fuel and dropped plenty of Mk-82 in all kind of Intervals. Did not try to measure the impacts, but sure enough none had them all in one place.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]