Did the external sound change for 1.58?

Knock-Knock

Was just taking the Viggen for a spin in 1.58, dropping some bombs, and every time I released, I would jump in F3, and enjoy the show. Thats when I noticed the sound. I cant remember it sounding this good. I found myself constantly flying in F3 view, just to enjoy. Sounds amazing. Not as loud either.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Ah, so my ears werent playing tricks on me.

Very dynamic the new stuff. Guess new and improved code?

Cant wait to hear new Viggen sounds :thumbup:

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the new exterior sounds. If you guys are going to go over the Viggen sounds, could we perhaps get a more varied sound from the AB? Right now it seems that the sound is exactly the same regardless of what stage you're in, wouldn't it be more realistic to have a little less of a roar in stage 1 than in stage 3?

Just throwing that out there...