So... what else you guys play besides lockon?

The conversation began while in a discussion with the menbers of the 169 panthers. ;)

I play mainly Lockon on my free time. Im an old time SIM'er but I do have other tastes. When Im not playing Lockon I go for older games (the current state of the gaming industry is THAT BAD from my point of view).

Other games I play are:

Falcon 4 AF (for avionics educational purposes only)

Master of Orion 3 (space RTS)

Wing commander 2 Delux edition :D through DOSBOX in windows XP

Lockon is my second game I play online (and online only!)

I used to play USAF with 56K but it was horrible (both the game and the connectivity)

I used to play Starcraft on LAnparties (actualy i did alot more entertaining stuff in those parties other than playing :D )

Future purchases for the immidiate future:

Supreme commander (RTS)

Command and Conquer: tiberium wars (RTS)

Long term purchases:

ED's Istribitle ;)

Fighter ops (if it comes out)

Lead porsuits unnamed project.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Age of Empires III.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I play flight sims mainly,probably have played most if not all of them since the Amiga era.

Although LO takes my breath away I mainly play Jane's USAF,especially the new versions of it(SuperPro 9.4 and MiniPro)both on my own and online.

And as you said Pilotasso,Falcon4 is always a good choice.

And some other(non-flight sim games)of course but I guess your post is mainly about flight sims so I'd better not go into that right now.

Cheers.

Fighter pilots make movies.Bomber pilots make history!

You can fool some people all the time,all the people sometimes,but you can't fool all the people all the time!

And some other(non-flight sim games)of course but I guess your post is mainly about flight sims so I'd better not go into that right now.

Cheers.

Actualy some of my hidden motives for this thread is trying to understand where all the people from HL are vanishing to. :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I play mostly IL-2 and Battlefield 2... rarely a single player FPS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Besides Lock On v1.02 Desert moded & Lock On v1.12a?

Used to play every single FPS on the market, single or multi - BF2142 is the first I'm missing out. First BF with Desert Combat, got me into sims :) Apache was really tough to fly. And I love tanks, usually I always kill any other tanks and take over the base. I'm like a natural, but not in LockOn I'm not - I still fell like noob sometimes :P

mt-2003-sun-corona.jpg

FEAR, Il-2 1946, CS:Source, and SWAT 4 with SSF3.1.

Oh, and of course I suffer the onerous task of finding fault with the Ka50 . . . .

Used to play SHIII, but time constraints prevent me from doing that anymore. Shame, I hear the GWX mod has made it even better.

I'm a flight simmer and a race simmer.

When its not LOMAC its GTR2/GTL/rFactor

Heres my race rig

http://www.is-mad.com/upload/userfiles/SFDMALEX/final_setup.jpg

Dont play much "games" though.....occasional BF2 session sure...Or any good WW2 game.

:Core2Duo @ 435FSB x 7 3.05GHz : ATI x1900xtx: 2GB Patriot @ 435Mhz : WD 250Gb UATA: Seagate 320Gb SATA2: X-Fi Platinum:

U sed to fly IL-2 (and all the addons and patches that were released just prior to IL-2 1946) from the time it was released... and I absolutely loved it... but after some personal life issues and playing the same sim for 3+ years, I stopped playing it and never got back into it. Now I'm kind of waiting for BoB to come out which, from my experience of Oleg's sims, will be an absolute blast again to fly online in my squadron :D

Lock On is really also very appealing to me but the very high learning surve, coupled with requirement for a very high end PC placed tons of people I used to fly with in IL-2 away from it.

I can hardly wait for Black Shark, BoB and Fighter OPS to be released... I don't know which one I will be flying then :)

Anyway, which ever gives best online and realistic flying experience will win me over ;)

No longer active in DCS...