Almost another signature Le Bourget!

Disso

• 2 weeks later...

I think that was a pilots error. (at least it looked like it.) He pulled up too soon and nearly stalled it. could have easily ended up in the drink...

But ya, too bad out lockon Su-33 isnt so forgiving...

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I think that was a pilots error. (at least it looked like it.) He pulled up too soon and nearly stalled it. could have easily ended up in the drink...

But ya, too bad out lockon Su-33 isnt so forgiving...

Of course it was pilot error (or maybe a malfunction), but he's quite lucky. It must have been low on fuel to be able to pull that off. He also probably had the afterburners at full, although I can't see them in the video. But yeah, it's still amazing because he basically stops in mid-air and, like some have said, goes VTOL. :megalol:

I wish I could see how that particular incident ended. By the end of the video, he was still hovering upwards. I also wonder if there is some sort of emergency thrust switch that can be used for precisely such situations. If there is, we should have that in LO.