Off Topic:Jane's USAF

Glad you liked it guys!:)

And also,you don't really need the CDs for some of the mods.

Take care.

Fighter pilots make movies.Bomber pilots make history!

You can fool some people all the time,all the people sometimes,but you can't fool all the people all the time!

Yeah I still have the game arround. Though I dont play it anymore.

One of the things that bothered me the most in it was how big and how slow every models were. Flying over a ferry ship felt like flying over a gargantuan super giant oil tanker. Took me 10 econds to finish flying over it.

BTW where do I get those flies from?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Yeah I still have the game arround. Though I dont play it anymore.

One of the things that bothered me the most in it was how big and how slow every models were. Flying over a ferry ship felt like flying over a gargantuan super giant oil tanker. Took me 10 econds to finish flying over it.

BTW where do I get those flies from?

Pilotasso if you go to the link I gave in my previous post you will find the download section of the forum/site.That's where you can grab the files you need.

Take care.:)

You can fool some people all the time,all the people sometimes,but you can't fool all the people all the time!

I had that game as well not sure if I still have the Cd's. From what I remember it was not compatable with XP?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Abit IS7-E2 MB

P4 3.06 GHZ Prescott Hyper Threading CPU 800Mhz FSB

2 Gigs Corasir XMS DDR2 Dual Chanel Ram

Geforce 7800 GS CO 256MB DDR3 AGP 8X Video Card Forceware Driver 93.71 11/2/06

Audigy 4 Sound Card

500W Coller masters PSU

Logitech Extreme 3D pro

I had that game as well not sure if I still have the Cd's. From what I remember it was not compatable with XP?

Zycore it had problems with XP but not any more!;)

I mainly play it on XP (although I have a dual boot system).If you read the article in the end it gives the Minimum System Requirements and you can see that it is compatible with Win 98,Win XP,and Win 2000.

And also,for some of the new add-ons you only need the terrain files not the CDs of the game.

Take care.:)

There are still some people on hyperlobby that play USAF. Man like 4 years ago I always flew with a guy over in Israel on Gamespy and we kicked each others butts with the F-22 lol. Right now my cousin is using it for his computer but I want it back:). Oh yeah, if you guys ever want to fly it again, I can send you the update for it!

There are still some people on hyperlobby that play USAF. Man like 4 years ago I always flew with a guy over in Israel on Gamespy and we kicked each others butts with the F-22 lol. Right now my cousin is using it for his computer but I want it back:). Oh yeah, if you guys ever want to fly it again, I can send you the update for it!

Yeah we use Hyperlobby from time to time,but we mainly use Hamachi.

Ah,I remember the good old days at Jane's Combat Net!:(

By the way Corsair7662,you'll love the F-14 Tomcats in the game!;):)