Is dumping fuel from all tanks to bingo modeled yet?

fargo007

Thank you.

Could I persuade any of you to be more specific with the procedure?

That's exactly what I want to employ it for.

ETA - I think it's as simple as setting the bingo fuel and hitting the two dump switches on the left panel. I expected the fuel to deplete quickly but it just seems to tick down very slowly.

Edited by fargo007

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

Thank you.

ETA - I think it's as simple as setting the bingo fuel and hitting the two dump switches on the left panel. I expected the fuel to deplete quickly but it just seems to tick down very slowly.

Yes it's pretty slow - Will take a few minutes to drain.

i7-4790k @ 4.4GHZ, 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR-2133 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3, Crucial M500 SSD, VKB MCG, TWCS Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

Thank you.

Oh yeah it wasn't fast, like a 100lb every few seconds and involved and orbit or two, but it definitely stopped at around the 2000lb total mark on its own.

So after dumping fuel successfully, landing on the LHA-1, the dump switches cannot be used again.

They remain stuck in the down position, and seem to continue dumping fuel at the same rate.

You can refuel, but once you do you cannot dump fuel a second time. The switches seem to remain inoperable after the system turns them off.

Am I missing a step?

Edited by fargo007
Incorrect assertions addressed

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Can't speak to whether the switch is bugged but keep in mind that the aircraft will dump fuel and automatically shut off the dump switches at the desired BINGO state or once the wing and external tanks are depleted, whichever comes first.

It won't dump fuel from any of the 5 internal fuselage tanks so setting a BINGO below that won't have an effect.

Can't speak to whether the switch is bugged but keep in mind that the aircraft will dump fuel and automatically shut off the dump switches at the desired BINGO state or once the wing and external tanks are depleted, whichever comes first.

It won't dump fuel from any of the 5 internal fuselage tanks so setting a BINGO below that won't have an effect.

It does do that. The issue is that they remain inoperable after that. If you refuel with another full load of fuel, you cannot dump fuel a second time.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg