My pinkie switch went out in my Warthog

So the switch is making contact all the time. So the wires are shorted (always on), or you have a bad switch (the contacts never separate).

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

... or you have a bad switch (the contacts never separate).

Probable this, the tactile copper membrane seen in the left piece broken in down position.

IMG_20150109_220853_zps5dd57673.jpg

If will be used the (expensive) replacement part from Thrustmaster and this come with plug on wires, replace is very simple, just fit the new piece - seen above in the picture (over disassembled parts) in place of the defective.

Edited by Sokol1_br

• 4 weeks later...

OK So I contacted Thrustmaster and after 2 weeks they sent me an email that it would cost me $11.00 for shipping and 21.00 for switch but they refer to the throttle pinky switch and I need the Joystick Pinkie Lever Sensor. Here's a picture of it below. Can someone point me in the right direction to a online store that may have one or a different sensor that I can use. Thrustmasters customer support sucks and never respond. Ive been trying for a while now to just get them to help me figure out how to pay them. I appreciate any help with this. My next step is to find somone who has a broken joystick and buy that from them.

2_1.jpg2_1.jpg

2_1.jpg

Is not used "sensor" in this button, but a membrane tactile switch. The part inside the plastic "cup" at left in this picture.

https://s2.postimg.org/g3hswgw3d/IMG_20150109_220853_zps5dd57673.jpg

Look for OMROM B3F switch, ways better (and cheap) that this original.

But in no way will to fit "Plug and Play" in the place of original, may you need 3D print a support, consider your DIY skill if opt for this route.

Edited by Sokol1_br

Should be the same button as the NWS and master mode buttons.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

• 1 year later...