Searching TM 16.000 users

Here I am ;)

Really good movement range and Hall sensors so sensitive :D

With a proper curves set it rulez DCS big time in this price range (I have stick only).

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

Here I am ;)

Really good movement range and Hall sensors so sensitive :D

With a proper curves set it rulez DCS big time in this price range (I have stick only).

Hi, nice to meet you... :-) so, i am using f.e the mig 21 and i notice that i may need a proper setting of the stick, controlling is a bit tricky with my actual setting.. but in general i like the stick.. will try to get the throttle too :-)

Try to set let say 20 % Curves for pitch, roll and yaw for the start. It usually takes some time to get used to it. I would also recommend 3% dead zone for each axis.

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

Tried a bit.. and this 20% make it much better

So nice flying then S! :thumbup:

I have the T16000 and it's precision, compared to the Logitech Extreme 3d Pro I owned before, is simply absurdly better and the throw is noticeable bigger. So much that I don't use curves or deadzones anymore. But that's only for the the stick's pitch and roll, the twist precision is very bad, even worse than the Logitech's one. It worked well in the beginning but now, less than a year after buying it, the twist is already unusable (needs around 90% deadzone). My other complaint is the lack of buttons on the stick.

I got around the twist problem by using the TWCS throttle's paddle axis as rudder for a while, but now I got the TFRP pedals.

My DCS modding videos:

Modules I own so far:

Black Shark 2, FC3, UH-1H, M-2000C, A-10C, MiG-21, Gazelle, Nevada map

I have the T16000 and it's precision, compared to the Logitech Extreme 3d Pro I owned before, is simply absurdly better and the throw is noticeable bigger. So much that I don't use curves or deadzones anymore. But that's only for the the stick's pitch and roll, the twist precision is very bad, even worse than the Logitech's one. It worked well in the beginning but now, less than a year after buying it, the twist is already unusable (needs around 90% deadzone). My other complaint is the lack of buttons on the stick.

I got around the twist problem by using the TWCS throttle's paddle axis as rudder for a while, but now I got the TFRP pedals.

Agree..the lack of buttons is horrible... and that you have to mod the spring, cause otherwise it is a little bit like in a fitnes club for your hand... hope that soon there will be another sidewinder IIfeedback but up to date :-)