JTAC will not lase targets when assigned in ME

epolta

Have attempted multiple missions with JTAC setup to Lase targets. No matter how I configure the mission, the JTAC will not lase, just give me the standard type 3 "no mark" flow of events. I have ensured he has LOS etc, but I just can't get it to work, so I assume this is a bug.

I went so far as to try the same mission I built in the ME and substituted at A-10C and sure enough he lases the targets, but when I replace the A-10 in the ME with the AV-8B he no longer will lase targets.

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to reproduce this, as I have heard from multiple folks that they are experiencing this issue.

without TPOD lase capability we are really at the mercy of good JTAC functionality to take advantage of GBUs!

:pilotfly:

thanks!

If you set the JTAC to engage group and manually select laser as the designation, I've gotten it to kind of work.

It'll work once, and when you try to go for a new target, he'll say laser on, but you can never pick up the spot after the first one.

i7 4790k @ 4.4, 32GB RAM, RX480 GTR

I fly it all.

Thanks for the information

:thumbup:

If you set the JTAC to engage group and manually select laser as the designation, I've gotten it to kind of work.

It'll work once, and when you try to go for a new target, he'll say laser on, but you can never pick up the spot after the first one.