DMT / Sensor Issues

Mad Dog 7.62

Still very early in learning the Harrier, today I tried to work with the DMT and had nothing but issues. I have my TDC / Sensor Select controls mapped to my Warthog, but the sim seemed very finicky about recognizing the inputs. I would have to try several times to get the DMT to come up, then it would refuse to ground stabilize most of the time. Using TDC No Action to change the slew rate was iffy, as was getting the FLIR up. Just seems like the sensors are all messed up. Haven't tried the TGP yet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

On my end the DMT/TGP/MAV Sensors slew rather perfect, no issues yet.

Can we get a track file to see the steps you are doing?

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

• 6 months later...

Been having this problem in the past month....any fixes for this?

cant seem to key map sensor left and foward. The options are in red on the key controls. I cleared the bindings and they still remain red.

On your C: driver go to C:\Users\{your_usrname}\saved games\{dcs world or openbeta}

You will find a folder contains the key binds settings for each aircraft. Delete the one for AV-8B controls settings. And see if that helps.

And sorry for not giving more details for the file location. I'm telling you from memory.

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

That's what i normally been doing, but after playing about an hr it creeps back up and i have to do it all over again.

On your C: driver go to C:\Users\{your_usrname}\saved games\{dcs world or openbeta}

You will find a folder contains the key binds settings for each aircraft. Delete the one for AV-8B controls settings. And see if that helps.

And sorry for not giving more details for the file location. I'm telling you from memory.

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

That's what i normally been doing, but after playing about an hr it creeps back up and i have to do it all over again.
Then I highly suspect your HOTAS device driver.

Try to update it, clear all bindings by deleting the controls config file. Then test it again.