Aircraft clock?

Johnny Dioxin

I noticed that the clock in the aircraft is never showing the correct mission time - it always seems to start some time shortly after 5.00 (actually, just checked my screenshots and they all show times of between 3 and 5 o'clock, regardless of mission time).

I don't see any way of adjusting it, either. Is this an EA thing?

I wrote a mission starting at 08:00 and the clock in the aircraft showed about 05:15hrs - and the info bar confirmed the correct mission time.

Edited by Brixmis

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

I noticed that the clock in the aircraft is never showing the correct mission time - it always seems to start some time shortly after 5.00 (actually, just checked my screenshots and they all show times of between 3 and 5 o'clock, regardless of mission time).

I don't see any way of adjusting it, either. Is this an EA thing?

I wrote a mission starting at 08:00 and the clock in the aircraft showed about 05:15hrs - and the info bar confirmed the correct mission time.

This is clearly a ground crew fail.....they should wind the clock up and set correct time on the Pre Flight. Put em on a charge the oily oiks, get the bas***ds in the mess peeling spuds and reporting to the guard room in best blues at 22:00 ready for inspection, get the bleeders cleaning that parade square with a tooth brush, make em suffer....Oh hang on....it was me! poster_oops.gif

Anyone fancy a Wobbly? :D

On a serious note, might be worth reporting it if no devs turn up here and confirm WIP. I've noticed the stopwatch doesn't work either.

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

"On a serious note, might be worth reporting it if no devs turn up here and confirm WIP. I've noticed the stopwatch doesn't work either."

The stopwatch is functional it's just that the buttons don't work in the cockpit (maybe that's what you mean). But you can bind the start/stop/lap functions to keyboard/hotas.

Edited by gorgar0