Difficult Challenge

Draem

I am looking for a very high quality render of the Opux.

Unfortunately, the existing model is a bit dated.

What I am looking for, is someone to re-make the model of the Opux to a higher level quality. I’m not looking for just a re-skinned Opux but a full blown model with more details; of course it must look like the original Opux, just cooler.

What I require:

1. High quality model in whatever format (Maya, 3d Studio Max, etc).

2. An export of the final render with several different angles with decent lighting.

The only restriction is that the model must be top notch quality. If you’re not an experienced model or skinner you may feel free to try.

Decent screenshots of the Opux can be found here.

Sadly, there is no reward, I merely hope to give experienced modelers something fun to do that is a challenge.

This forum is geared towards 3D modeling for Lock On. I'm sure some of the forum members here could model what you're asking, but you'd have much more luck with a 3D modeling site as previously stated. Also, if someone makes a model of "top notch" quality, they'd be foolish to just give it away blindly. Wherever you go next, I'd at least explain what you'd like the model for, lest someone do you the favor of modeling it and find out later that you're using it commercially and/or passing the work off as your own. :)

Before everybody gets curious what the "OPUX" is, and start to download a 16MB zip-file with many screenschots of this ...:music_whistling: .

Here is one of the shoots, that you be aware of with what you're spending your time.

5645a6f8.jpg

FULL SCREEN

PS:

Please don't be too rude with your comments about Dream's post.

My grandma says: Different people - Different interests!

I am looking for a very high quality render of the Opux.

Unfortunately, the existing model is a bit dated.

What I am looking for, is someone to re-make the model of the Opux to a higher level quality. I’m not looking for just a re-skinned Opux but a full blown model with more details; of course it must look like the original Opux, just cooler.

What I require:

1. High quality model in whatever format (Maya, 3d Studio Max, etc).

2. An export of the final render with several different angles with decent lighting.

The only restriction is that the model must be top notch quality. If you’re not an experienced model or skinner you may feel free to try.

What wages / compensation can be expected?

Sadly, there is no reward, I merely hope to give experienced modelers something fun to do that is a challenge.

Missed that one... doh