HELMET VISOR USABILITY

S-GERAT

Agreed, made a similar thread about it few days ago. My request is to simply have the option to completely remove it if we choose as it doesnt do much but obscure the screen.

I assume most people dont notice it as theyre usually zoomed in trackir/vr, just rough for those of us with neither and use that extra fov due to lack of head movement.

Yesterday was playing with the game files and achieved to make it darker, there are lines for the size too, so probably it can be modified to fill all the screen with that extra fov. Later I will upload my modified file, so you can see what values modify in order to solve your problem.

Edit : File attached, JSGME ready. I have modified the size a bit, because even with the default FOV the visor don't reach the lower limit of the screen. Give it a try.

AV8B Helmet Visor Mod.rar

Edited by S-GERAT

Yesterday was playing with the game files and achieved to make it darker, there are lines for the size too, so probably it can be modified to fill all the screen with that extra fov. Later I will upload my modified file, so you can see what values modify in order to solve your problem.

Edit : File attached, JSGME ready. I have modified the size a bit, because even with the default FOV the visor don't reach the lower limit of the screen. Give it a try.

Thanks, giving it a try now!