Canopy glass blue tint and other things.

Ala12Rv-watermanpc

Hi, despite I don't own the Harrier module yet, as I want it to be feature complete before purchasing, I don't know why Razbam added that blue tint to the canopy as it is not realistic (I guess its due to not having a own file only for the diffuse color as other planes)...

also, for some reason, the plane looks too matt (like lacking specular maps) even compared to some screens in the gallery so I decided to make a little "cosmetic" pack for it changing some of those things like canopy glass, reflectivity, and a few more.

In case you are interested here you have the link:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3064911/

Bye!

Take a look at my MODS here

As with everything atm, when it comes to visual polish, it seems to all be on standby until after the great merge, and 1.5 is out of the picture, due to 1.5 and 2.2 becoming less and less compatible. Just my guess.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 2 weeks later...
As far as the canopy goes, has anyone else noticed the crackles effect is way too low res? Compared to the M2000 for example, even though the textures are the same size.

The Canopy crazing is way overdone but it seems a common theme in DCS as developers want to show the glass is there. If it were as bad as indicated it would have been replaced ages ago. Love the module but hate the glass. Almost unusable at night in some conditions obscures your view completely.

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses